The ArtStar office is looking to hire 2 fall interns to join our New York team. Interested?! Submit your cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 14th. Please note that priority will be given to full-time upper level students who can commit 2 days/week. These internships are unpaid, one semester long, and we are happy to arrange for school credit.
- Building and maintaining press contacts.
- Writing press releases, communicating with media outlets and liaising with the press.
- Representing the gallery at art fairs and handling invitations and rsvps for events.
- Upper level undergrad or graduate student majoring in Art History, Art Business, Communications, PR etc.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and self-directed.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite mandatory, familiarity with social media and photoshop a plus.
- Assisting the Director with administrative support and general communications
- General office management as needed
- General customer support and client liaision as needed.
- Managing facebook ads.
- Upper level undergrad or graduate student.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, attentive to detail and must be able to work as part of a team.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms required. Photoshop a plus. A knowledge of and passion for contemporary art is also highly desirable.