"Art adds so much to every room no matter the size. Landscape photography is a great way of upgrading your space and making it feel larger. The lush environments will transport you to your zen place and create a pulled together design whether over your sofa, bed, or in your office."
-Chrissy Crawford, Founder & CEO
1. Landscapes compliment any workspace environment, providing inspiration when you need it most.
2. Invite an element of intrigue into your living room. A landscape such as Ludwig Favre's The Hazard Tsunami Zone makes a great conversation piece.
3. Hang a landscape painting or photograph above your fireplace to admire as you cozy up at home.
4. Add a framed pop of color to your bedroom wall and let yourself drift away to an exotic destination, such as Zaria Forman's Greenland #54.
5. Even if your bedroom is a haven for art, a framed landscape will quickly become just the right focal piece to complete your collection.