LIA BURKE LIBAIRE
Lia Burke Libaire is a Charleston based visual artist and designer. She began her career in New York City, translating her love of art and architecture into the world of interior design where she worked for 12 years. After relocating to Charleston, Libaire pursued her artistic craft full time and established her permanent studio. Since then she has worked on a broad range of commissions, collaborations and branding and packaging designs. Libaire’s work has been featured in Vogue, Australian Vogue, and Garden & Gun among others. She is the co-founder and artist behind textile company Brier and Byrd.
By Lia Burke Libaire
Skip the trip to the framer and let ArtStar do the work with our One Click Framing.
All frames include:
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays.
- Acid-free, archival mats and materials.
- Taped backs to prevent dust from getting into the frame.
- Strainers on the back to reinforce the structure of the frame.
- Wire on the back of the frame for easy installation.
ArtStar does not accept returns.
All work must be checked and approved upon arrival if you ship artwork to a warehouse or 3rd partyreceiver, including art installers, framers, storage, or onsite contractors.