Nikol Bartzoka was born in Kastoria, Greece. She studied Mathematics at the University of Crete and during her studies there, she experimented with her true passion, photography. After her Graduation she was employed as a mathematician, but soon after she decided to study photography in Thessaloniki. She graduated in 2003 and worked as photographic assistant. In 2004 she relocated to Athens and continued her studies at the University of Photography. At the same time she started working as a fashion photographer for clients in Greece, Italy, London, New York, Cyprus, Portugal and Spain. She runs her own studio in Athens since 2005. Her work appears in many Greek and international campaigns/publications.
Nikol Bartzoka is part of the Trunk Archive on ArtStar.
By Nikol Bartzoka
Skip the trip to the framer and let ArtStar do the work with our One Click Framing.
All frames include:
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays.
- Acid-free, archival mats and materials.
- Taped backs to prevent dust from getting into the frame.
- Strainers on the back to reinforce the structure of the frame.
- Wire on the back of the frame for easy installation.