We are looking for a Summer Intern to assist with
our PR outreach and communication strategy.
May-August 2022 (Exact start + end dates are flexible)
The internship will offer real-world experience and be in person 3-4 days a week in our NoMad office. The position is unpaid. Our Summer Intern will work directly with our CMO and Social Media team to research media outlets, craft pitches, and communicate directly with editors, influencers, and tastemakers.
The Intern will be responsible for a summer project that will be presented to the team at the end of the internship and receive critical feedback and peer reviews. The Intern will take ownership over their work and learn firsthand how to pitch and market an eCommerce business. This includes team brainstorming sessions, sitting in on marketing meetings, and communicating directly with media outlets.
- Researching and creating a database of media outlets
- Brainstorming and creating tailored pitches
- Contacting outlets and pitching
- Working on social media reels and TikTok campaigns
- Organizing marketing assets
- Influencer outreach
- Reporting directly to CMO and CEO
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with Photoshop or Indesign
- Understanding best practices for Social Media
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid research skills
- Quick learner and desire to work, collaborate, acquire new skills
- Love of grammar
- Currently in college or graduate school
- Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Art History,
or Business majors preferred
- Previous marketing, PR, or communications agency experience is a plus
ArtStar's NoMad Offices
1133 Broadway #314
New York, NY 10010
10 am-5 pm, 3-4 days a week.
How to Apply:
Email a cover letter and 3 academic or professional references to