Let's not pretend that we don't enjoy 80's music.
FLOYD P. STANLEY
Floyd P. Stanley is an LA based photographer creating product shot photographs of mixed tapes. Stanley and a few of his friends created the different labels for mix tapes popular in the '80's and 90's. He outsourced the artwork on some of the tapes so they would each have a different feel and handwriting. Stanley then photographed the tapes as objects on a white background. They are great gifts if you know a friend's favorite Karaoke song. ArtStar's curators have also sold them in pairs as wedding gifts. His and her's favorite mix tapes are an adorable gift.
Skip the trip to the framer and let ArtStar do the work with our One Click Framing.
All frames include:
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays.
- Acid-free, archival mats and materials.
- Taped backs to prevent dust from getting into the frame.
- Strainers on the back to reinforce the structure of the frame.
- Wire on the back of the frame for easy installation.
ArtStar does not accept returns.
All work must be checked and approved upon arrival if you ship artwork to a warehouse or 3rd partyreceiver, including art installers, framers, storage, or onsite contractors.